Header Ads Widget

SFDC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS HCL COMPANY || INTERVIEW STUFF




HCL


1.       Do you have any implementation idea about "how you can configure Service Cloud or Sales Cloud?

2.       Do you have any implementation experience on Service Cloud or Sales Cloud?

3.       What are the Standard objects that you have implemented in your project?

4.       Can you tell me the difference between Person Account and Business Account?

5.       If I want to set up the permission levels for Person Account then where I need to make those entries?

6.       For all the Business Account I need to have Read Only access and for the person account I should have read Only, Create and Edit permission.  Where I can make the changes or settings?

7.       If I have the converted Leads in my external system (no need to convert the leads, because they are already converted), how do you populate the data in Salesforce ? How do you load all the converted leads into Salesforce ?

8.       Have you created any Reports or Dashboards?

9.       What are your Roles and Responsibilities in your project?

10.   Have you worked on Workflows and Approval Processes?

11.   What are the tools that you have used for data migration?

12.   When you are using the Data Loader, can you tell me how you do you login to Data Loader without using security token?

13.   What is the use of upsert button? Based on what you will perform this operation?

14.   What is the difference between List and Map?

15.   What is the use of wrapper class?

16.   How you will avoid the recursive trigger?

17.   Have you written any test classes?

18.   What all the ways to deploy the component?

Post a Comment

0 Comments